"Goodbyes are meant for lonely people standing in the rain. And no matter where i go it's always pouring all the same. These streets are filled with memories, both perfect and in pain, and all I wanna do is love you, but I'm the only one to blame - Secondhand Serenade Like a knife"
"I put my trust in you, pushed as far as i can go.
For all this there's only one thing you should know.
I tried so hard and got so far but in the end it doesn't even matter.
I had to fall to lose it all, but in the end it doesn't even matter - Linkin Park "In the End"
"Every breath you take and every move you make"
Every bond you break, every step you take
I'll be watchin' you
Every single day and every word you say
Every game you play, every night you stay
I'll be watchin' you"
Sting - Every Breath You Take
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar