Young Allie: It was real, wasn't it? You and me. Such a long time ago, we were just a couple of kids. But we really loved each other, didn't we?
Duke: Allie was surprised how quickly she fell in love with Lon Hammond. He was handsome, smart, funny, sophisticated, and charming. He also came from old Southern money and was fabulously wealthy
Young Noah: Stop thinking about what everyone wants, stop thinking about what I want, what your parents want! What do *you* want Allie?
Nurse Esther: The doctor needs to see you.
Allie: Me? Now?
Nurse Esther: No, him.
Allie: But he hasn't finished reading his story.
Noah: I'll read some more when I'm through with the doctor. This shouldn't take too long.
Allie: All right.
Noah: Don't you go away. I'll be right back.
Nurse Esther: While you waiting, maybe you'd like to play the piano for a few minutes. You do like that.
Allie: I do?
Nurse Esther: Mm-hmm.
Allie: I don't know any tunes.
Nurse Esther: You can read music.
Allie: No kidding?
Nurse Esther: Mm-hmm.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar