Minggu, 23 Oktober 2011

PART XIV


Noah: Summer romances begin for all kinds of reasons, but when all is said and done, they have one thing in common. They're shooting stars, a spectacular moment of light in the heavens, fleeting glimpse of eternity, and in a flash they're gone.




PART XV


Young Noah: [humming] Bum, bum, bum, bum, bum, bum, bum, bum, bum, bum, bum, bum.
Young Allie: [laughing] You're a terrible singer.
Young Noah: I know.
Young Allie: [laying her head on his shoulder] But I like this song.
[they continue dancing in the street to I'll Be Seeing You]





PART XVI


Noah: He got the notion into his head that if he restored the old house where they had come that night, Allie would find a way to come back to him. Some called it a labor of love. Others called it something else. But in fact, Noah had gone a little mad. 


Anne: 'Cause I might know you a little better than you think. And I don't want you waking up one morning thinking if you'd known everything you might have done something different

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar